Round the Bays 2020 - will you join us?
We'd love you to join us on 8th March, as part of our Round the Bays team. Everyone knows someone who has been affected by sexual violence. That’s why we are walking, running and standing alongside each other to bring about an end to sexual violence.
Want to join our Run for HELP team? Here's how...
1. Visit our Round the Bays Team EveryDay Hero website here
2. Click 'Join Team' bottom right
3. Register yourself with EveryDay Hero or login if you have a registration already
4. You can run as a member of our team
5. Or click here if you want to start your own team for HELP (remember to choose HELP Auckland as your charity)
6. Register yourself with Round the Bays here
Once you've registered, we’ll be in touch to let you know what to do next – how to fundraise, what to share on Facebook, how to get people involved. We'll also organise some fab team bonding opportunities!
Just want to donate this time?
You can donate directly to the campaign through here.
Any questions email us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
ProCare Foundation has awarded Help Foundation a grant to extend our Dear Em programme into intermediate and secondary schools. We will be providing 'peer to peer' sessions with our Dear Em youth workers. This is an exciting project with a target of 40 sessions this year. Huge thanks to the foundation. #ProCareFoundation